GESCA's Most Inspirational Project
The Gresham Japanese Garden is located at 219 S. Main Avenue, in Gresham, Oregon.
Main City Park and Tsuru Island are open daily from sunrise to sunset. This is a public garden created and maintained by dedicated volunteers. We ask that all visitors to follow our rules so everyone can continue to enjoy our treasure.
- Stay on the path.
- No sitting on the ropes.
- Respect the barriers that control access.
- Please be respectful of others enjoyment of the garden.
- Strollers and bicycles are requested to be left outside the gardens.
- Dogs must be on leash and clean up after your dog.
- Food is allowed in the garden.
For more information, please go to the Garden’s website at http://greshamjapanesegarden.com